- Ziddu.com Launches Paid Cloud Services and Accepts BitCoin!
Ziddu.com, the Top #5 file sharing sites in the world, launched 100 GB cloud secured storage services for just $ 3.99/ month.Currently Ziddu offers free cloud storage service for 50 days with unlimited space. A new version of mobile Apps for both iOS and Android are launched for mobile cloud services.
(Filed: Thu Feb 06 2014)
- New Market Report: Functional Printing Market (2013 - 2020)
By Materials (Substrate, Inks), Technology (Inkjet, Screen, Flexo, Gravure), Application (Sensors, Displays, Batteries, RFID, Lighting, PV, Medical), and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, ROW)
(Filed: Thu Dec 19 2013)
- Report Published: Precision Farming Market - Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
By Technology (GPS/GNSS, GIS, Remote Sensing & VRT), Components (Automation & Control, Sensors, FMS), Applications (Yield Monitoring, VRA, Mapping, Soil Monitoring, Scouting)
(Filed: Tue Sep 24 2013)
- Experian strengthens global identity verification
Experian has extended its international coverage for identity verification, adding comprehensive and reliable customer data from Denmark and the Netherlands to its global ID verification platform
(Filed: Tue Jun 25 2013)
- Avatier's IT Store Brings Flexibility, Functionality to Static ITIL Service Catalog
Avatier Corp., a leader in risk-driven identity management software, suggests the complexities of identity and access management and user provisioning in today's business world require a level of flexibility and functionality that surpass static ITIL service catalogs in its most recent blog, "The Corporate IT Store: NOT Your Father's ITIL Service Catalog.
(Filed: Wed Apr 17 2013)