"Future of the US Defense Industry" Published
Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
[USPRwire, Tue Mar 17 2015] The Future of the US Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* Over the historic period, the US defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -4.98%, decreasing from US$687 billion in 2011 to US$560 billion in 2015
* The US military expenditure, valued at US$560 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$597 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 0.51% over the forecast period
* The US military expenditure will be driven by the efforts to retain its military supremacy and initiatives to replace the aged and worn-out weapons that have been used in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars
* The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C4ISR-Land Based, Networking, IT Software, C4ISR-Airborne, Cyber Security
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of the US defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years.
This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* The US defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the US defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the US defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the US defense industry.
* It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the UK Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Kenyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020