"Business Environment and Investment Outlook for ISR Technologies" Published
Recently published research from Strategic Defence Intelligence, "Business Environment and Investment Outlook for ISR Technologies", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Sep 17 2014] "Business Environment and Investment Outlook for ISR Technologies" is a new report by Strategic Defence Intelligence that globally analyzes major factors influencing ISR technologies' outlook for the next three years, projected investment, demand projection for 2014-2017, and the preferred methodologies for ISR infrastructure development. This report also examines executives' opinion about the projected change in defense RandD budgets for advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017. In addition, it highlights challenges towards the procurement of advanced ISR technologies during 2014-2017 and identifies countries with significant defense ISR prospects over the next three years."
Full Report Details at
* The majority of executives expect the demand for integrative ISR solutions and advanced day / night high resolution sensors to increase during 2014-2017
* The US and China will offer maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years
* Overall, 6% of global respondents estimated they will invest more than US$50 million in ISR technologies
* The highest percentage of respondents expect airborne/air-based and space/satellite based ISR technologies to account for highest market share of the total ISR market globally
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Strategic Defence Intelligence's exclusive panel of leading global defense industry executives. The report analyzes the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) technologies' market and investment outlook during 2014-2017. Furthermore, the report projects the key drivers and challenges influencing opportunities in the procurement of advanced ISR technologies. Moreover, it provides information about the change in demand for ISR technologies, and the preferred ISR types to account for the highest market share over the next three years.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Key drivers influencing ISR technologies prospects for the next three years: examines significant factors which will be instrumental in the advancement of ISR technologies over the next three years
* Projected change in demand for ISR technologies during 2014-2017: anticipates change in demand for specific ISR technologies during 2014-2017
* Preferred approaches for ISR infrastructure development: analyzes the methodologies that are favored for ISR infrastructure development
* Countries with maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years: determines countries that are expected to present the maximum defense ISR opportunities over the next three years
* Leading ISR types that account for the highest market share of the total ISR market globally
* Projected investment towards ISR technologies and change in defense RandD budgets for advanced ISR technologies in 2014-2017
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malaysia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Vietnam Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Colombia Business Forecast Report Q3 2014
- Egypt Business Forecast Report Q4 2014