Just Published: "Defense Spending: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide"
New Defense research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Thu Jan 01 2015] The G8 Defence Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 defence spending market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 defence spending market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key defence spending market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 defence spending market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The G8 8 countries contributed $995.6 billion in 2013 to the global defense spending industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -0.1% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,044.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 1% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the defense spending industry, with market revenues of $640.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Russia and France, with a value of $87.8 and $61.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the G8 nations with a value of $611.2 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and the UK with expected values of $149.2 and $66.2 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
* What was the size of the G8 defence spending market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 defence spending market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 defence spending market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 defence spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Guide
- Defense Spending: Global Industry Almanac
- The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2014-2024
- The Global Missiles and Missile Defense Systems Market 2014-2024
- Future of the UK Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019