"US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016" Published
Recently published research from GlobalData, "US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Sun Jun 05 2016] "US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016" is among the latest country specific policy reports from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Full Report Details at
* The report covers policy measures and incentives used by US to promote renewable energy.
* The report details promotional measures in US both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
* The report discusses the federal policies and incentives and continues to describe the policy at a state level covering the top renewable energy states in he country.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
* Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
* Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in US.
* Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- North and South America Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
- Europe Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
- Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
- Middle East and Africa Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016
- Canada Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2016