New Study: Oil & Gas: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Fast Market Research recommends "Oil & Gas: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
[USPRwire, Wed Mar 02 2016] The G8 Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in G8
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in G8
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 oil & gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The G8 countries contributed $845.2 billion in 2015 to the global oil & gas industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -13.2% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,025.1 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the oil & gas industry, with market revenues of $426.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Russia and Japan, with a value of $111.0 and $89.6 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the G8 nations with a value of $517.7 billion in 2016, followed by Russia and Japan with expected values of $141.4 and $103.0 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 oil & gas market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 oil & gas market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 oil & gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the significant competitors in this market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gas Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Pipelines
- Oil & Gas: Global Industry Guide
- Global Oil Shale Group Limited - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Gas and Oil Drill Bits Industry - Market Research 2015-2019