Your Book’s Been Published… Now What?
It takes more than luck - learn how to get your book noticed on July 20th at 5pm EST at our book marketing webinar with Randee Feldman
[USPRwire, Thu Jul 09 2015] Let’s face it if your last name isn’t Grisham, Albom or King it’s tough “getting noticed.” Most first time or self-published authors don’t know where to begin their marketing/pr campaigns and frankly it just might seem a little overwhelming or cost prohibitive. With over 292,000 books published last year--it takes more than luck to get noticed! Join us July 20 where you will learn:
• Why the most successful books have one element in common...the author was an active participant in the marketing and PR process and did not leave the book launch solely in the hands of their publisher.
• Public relations/marketing campaigns are an integral component of every book launch.
• The optimum time to start your campaign and how to keep the momentum going.
• Why you need an electronic press kit (EPK) and a publicist!
• How to build a publicity pyramid by creating a base with like minded readers and media and building to a national stage (the top of thepyramid).
“We always enjoyed working with Randee Feldman when she was in charge of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Randee is an original and unique thinker that gets great and phenomenal results.” -Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, Cocreators, Chicken Soup for the Soul series Randee Feldman has been a book publicist for over 25 years and has worked with many authors and publishers including Health Communications,TriMark Press, Bettie Youngs Books, Jennifer Hawthorne, Patty Hansen,Tony Volpentest, KeyonDooling, John Rixey Moore,Debra Rogers, Oliver Pearl, Len and Cherylann Gengel, Charmaine Hammond ,and Dr Robert Brown.
Her company Get Noticed PR specializes in working with first time authors, self published authors,boutique publishers and small publishers. www.randeegfeldman.com
If you have questions or topics that you would like to discuss at the webinar please email them to Randee at: email@example.com