Proxibid Enjoys Unprecedented Success with Farm Equipment Auctions
Proxibid, a premier provider of live auction broadcasting services, has experienced unprecedented success in its Farm Equipment market segment. The Company has broadcast more than 20 Farm Equipment auctions since February, and has several more scheduled in the coming months.
[USPRwire, Wed Mar 28 2007] Proxibid, a premier provider of live auction broadcasting services, has experienced unprecedented success in its Farm Equipment market segment. The Company has broadcast more than 20 Farm Equipment auctions since February, and has several more scheduled in the coming months.
Proxibid’s success in the Farm Equipment marketplace is evidenced by a recent Wieman Auction Company auction. In February, the Wieman Auction Company sold more than $278,000 worth of equipment online via Proxibid. The live auction was broadcast over the Internet, enabling bidders from across the country to bid on and win equipment necessary for their farming endeavors. The online bid count rose to 162 during the auction, which is among the highest Proxibid has seen in this vertical market.
“We were thrilled with the online bidding component of our auction,” said Ryan Wieman of Wieman Auction Company. “Farm equipment auctions are generating a lot of money and excitement right now. By offering the auction online, we were able to attract new bidders and significantly impact the price drive.”
With Proxibid, auction companies can reach more bidders than ever. Proxibid’s proprietary action technology enables auctioneers and bidders to connect online, making the auction transaction simple and convenient for both parties.
Upcoming farm equipment auctions on Proxibid include:
• March 29, 2007: Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers, Kearney, NE, 10:00 a.m. Central
• March 30, 2007: Stock Auction Company, Morse Bluff, NE, 10:00 a.m. Central
• March 30, 2007: Hanson Auctioneers LLC, Barrett, MN, 12:30 p.m. Central
• April 3, 2007: Dakota Auctioneers, Calvin, ND, 11:00 a.m. Central
• April 4, 2007: Orr Auctioneers, Jamestown, ND, 10:00 a.m. Central
• April 5, 2007: Montgomery Auction & Realty, Lebanon, KS, 10:00 Central
• April 9, 2007: Montgomery Auction & Realty, Burr Oaks, KS, 10:00 Central
• April 10, 2007: Dakota Auctioneers, Cando, ND, 11:00 a.m. Central
• April 11, 2007: Dakota Auctioneers, Rugby, ND, 10:30 a.m. Central
• April 12, 2007: Dakota Auctioneers, Leeds, ND, 10:00 a.m. Central
For a complete listing of upcoming farm equipment auctions, please visit www.proxibid.com.
Proxibid is the premier provider of live Internet auction broadcasting services. With Proxibid, bidders have access to real auctions, with real auctioneers, from the comfort of their home or office. Bidders can view auction catalogs, post pre-bids and participate in real-time Internet bidding via Proxibid’s powerful auction portal. As a leading pioneer of live Internet bidding technology, Proxibid continues to lead the marketplace by offering an unparalleled level of customer service and support.
To learn more about Proxibid, please log on to www.proxibid.com.