Jumeirah Essex House announces exclusive canine turndown program
Jumeirah Essex House launches exclusive new canine turndown program to pamper its discerning four-legged guests
[USPRwire, Wed Jul 28 2010] Jumeirah Essex House has announced the launch of the iconic hotel's first ever Canine Turndown Program designed to pamper even the most discerning four-legged guests.
Jumeirah Essex House has partnered with doggie designer to the stars, Amy Kizer of the highly-acclaimed Wagwear New York City boutique, to create luxurious five-star canine amenities for North America's leading hotel. Through this partnership and the hotel's Canine Turndown Program, guests and their fine furry friends can indulge in the lap of luxury together.
Jumeirah Essex House in-room amenities are "A Dog's Delight" and offered seven days a week, 365 day a year, and include:
- Wagwear dog bed or Wagwear "Tee Pee Hound Lounge" - a miniature pop-up tent with fleece-lined bed for the dog's slumbering needs during the stay;
- Homemade dog treats created by the hotel's Executive Pastry Chef;
- Wagwear food and water bowls accompanied by a matching placemat;
- An exclusive gift bag complete with a plush Jumeirah Essex House logoed fleece blanket (monogramming is available upon request);
- Stylish and colorful nylon Wagwear collars and leashes will be on loan for guests who may have forgotten theirs, or who just want their pup to have a new, chic look while they're visiting the world's fashion capital
With Central Park on the hotel's doorstep, four-legged pooches can play and stay in style. Specialized doggie hospitality attendants will treat Rover and Fido to freshly-drawn water throughout the day and lay out their beautiful fleece blanket on the doggy bed should they desire a much deserved nap beside their owner after an exciting day of exploring New York City. Furthermore, the well-versed concierges at the hotel can share all of the insider information travelers need to know when bringing their pooch to the Big Apple, such as the best trails through the city's best parks, New York City leash laws, nearby pet sitting facilities and 24-hour veterinarians. They can even recommend dog walkers for hire and pet boutiques who deliver to the hotel.
About Jumeirah Essex House
The 509-room Jumeirah Essex House celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2007 and recently completed a major $90 million soft goods refurbishment project which includes South Gate, a spectacular new Tony Chi-designed restaurant, featuring renowned Executive Chef Kerry Heffernan. This historic New York City hotel, with a coveted Central Park address, is ideally located in the heart of Manhattan. Jumeirah Essex House is part of the Dubai-based luxury international hospitality group Jumeirah and sister to the world's most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab. Features of the hotel include breathtaking views and unrivalled conference and banqueting facilities.
Director Corporate Communications
PO Box 214159
United Arab Emirates
+971 4 364 7947