Now Available: Mobile Phones in India
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Mobile Phones in India", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Feb 12 2016] Volume sales of mobile phones declined by 14% in 2015, due to a steep decline in sales of feature phones. Consumers preferred to have a smartphone than a feature phone to watch multimedia content and connect to the internet. Mobile phones recorded a lower decline of 8% in current terms in 2015, which was due to sales growth of more-expensive smartphones.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt continued to lead mobile phones in 2015, recording a 22% volume share. It led due to occupying the top ranking in both feature phones and smartphones in 2015, recording respective volume shares of 19% and 26%. The company led smartphones over the period 2012-2015, despite its volume share falling strongly towards the end of the review period.
Mobile phones is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% in volume terms over the forecast period, while sales are set to grow at a CAGR of 9% at constant 2015 prices. Growth will come from smartphones as the unit prices of these products are set to decline further and the data network will expand to more regions.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Mobile Phones industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Mobile Phones industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Mobile Phones in India market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Mobile Phones in India?
* What are the major brands in India?
* What is the growth rate for Mobile Phones in country?
* How many 3G mobile phones were sold last year?
* How will the introduction of 4G mobile phones impact the mobile phone market?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Phones: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Mobile Phones in Spain
- Mobile Phones in the Netherlands
- Mobile Phones in Australia
- Mobile Phones in India
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com