Mobile Gaming Application Store Analysis 2015 - New Market Study Published
Fast Market Research recommends "Mobile Gaming Application Store Analysis 2015" from MindCommerce, now available
[USPRwire, Mon Apr 27 2015] Mobile gaming has become a very lucrative business sector globally with application stores playing a vital role as major OTT distribution platform. Mobile gaming app stores primarily distribute non-network mobile gaming apps under downloadable paid, in-app purchase, and/or hybrid models. The mobile game application then uses the mobile device's platform to run the gaming software.
While Google Play and Apple app stores are market leaders, there are others that play key roles in terms of geographies and language. A major development is the emergence of BRIC countries and emerging independent app stores that run on iOS and Android. Overall global mobile gaming app store revenue is predicted to reach $23.7 billion with a combined CAGR of 21.5% with Apple and Google play holding the lion's share.
Full Report Details at
Mobile Gaming Application Store Analysis 2015 covers app store trends in mobile gaming, geography and language analysis, native vs. non-native app store analysis, and recommendation for stakeholders. This report is a must read for ICT leaders as well as business executives, directors, and managers. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* Game Portal Companies
* Mobile Network Operators
* Game Exporter / Importers
* Social Media Service Provider
* Mobile Application Developers
* Mobile Handset Manufacturers
* Location-based Service Providers
* Brand/Product/Service Advertiser
* Game Distributors and Aggregators
* M-commerce Application Developers
* Mobile / Online Gambling Companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Mobile Gaming Market 2015-2019
- Mobile Gaming Asia: Market and Forecast Analysis, 3rd Edition
- Mobile Application Marketplace 2014: Market Analysis and Assessment of Future Evolution and Opportunities
- Global Mobile Application Market 2015-2019
- Top Revenue Mobile Commerce Applications 2015 - 2020