Market Report, "Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", published
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Apr 22 2015] The Emerging 5 Telecommunication Services industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five insurance market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five insurance market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five insurance market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
These countries contributed $380.6 billion to the global telecommunication services industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.2% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $530.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 6.9% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the telecommunication services industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $230.4 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $59.6 and $42.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the telecommunication services industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $362.7 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $66.9 and $56.2 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered by this Report
* What was the size of the emerging five insurance market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five insurance market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five insurance market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five insurance market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Insurance: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Non-Life Insurance: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Wireless Telecommunication Services: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Global Top 10 Chemical Companies: Company Guide