Driving Conversations and Promoting Big Data Initiatives Regionally
[USPRwire, Wed Feb 08 2017] South East Asia has been seeing increasingly aggressive growth in the Big Data scene in the past years with much focus driven to understand the concept of Big Data as a powerful tool in deriving insights through the analysis of the data and the competitive benefits it brings through differentiation. Albeit so, only a handful of companies have started adopting Big Data Analytics in SEA to create valuable data and have its practical concepts and guidelines implemented to form smarter data management.
Following its successful series of Big Data shows, BIGIT, which stands for Big In Technology is honored to present BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 which will be held on 19th – 20th September 2016 at KLCC Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur with Fusionex and Delphix as its Titanium and Platinum Sponsor respectively, and Cloudera and Schneider Electric as its Gold Sponsors.
Co-organised by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) – Malaysia’s government agency leading the national Big Data Analytics initiative, and Olygen (under the brand BIGIT), the BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 will be the Anchor Event of the Big Data Week Asia 2016 that consists of the much anticipated 4th Big Data World Show, Data Security World Show and the BIGIT Exhibition. The event, which is recognised by industry experts as the ‘Leading Big Data Show in Asia’, aims to drive conversations and promote Big Data Analytics in SEA and introduce Malaysia as the regional hub for Big Data Analytics.
• Learn how organisations benefit from big data used cases
• Gather with industry experts to discuss how innovative enterprises are changing way of business practices
• Pilot big data initiatives to validate value and requirements to encourage big data adoption
• Learn how other countries are regulating their information security and its effectiveness
• Discuss the security concerns that arises from the advancement of enterprise technology and ways to overcome these issues
• Business networking platform to foster regional business partnerships
List of Speakers include:
• George Roumeliotis – Distinguished Data Scientist, Walmart, US
• Alex Twigg – Group Head of Services, Woolworths Limited, Australia
• Richard Benjamins – Group Director, BI and Big Data, Telefonica
• Amr Awadallah – Co-Founder & CTO, Cloudera
• Mark Gallagher – Managing Director, CMS Motor Trading (Grand Prix Motor Racing)
And many more.
With target audience of 3,000 delegates, 1,500 trade visitors, 45 speakers and 70 exhibitors from over 500 dynamic companies in 40 industries, expect to be surrounded by our exclusive group of established sponsors and exhibitors including renowned key players in the industry such as the C-level management, Directors of MNC companies, Strategic Decision Makers with high purchasing power and Key Government Personnel governing the national policy.
About The Company
Olygen is an event organiser and one of its brands – BIGIT, has a successful track record of a series of events, ie: Big Data World Show (2013 - 2015), Internet of Things (IoT) World Show 2015 among others. BIGIT has since been creating a one-stop platform for Fortune 500 companies to network, gather and acquire latest insights on Big Data and IoT. BIGIT’s large-scale events are region-wide including major cities such as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Shanghai, Jakarta, Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Johannesburg.
For more information, please visit http://www.bigittechnology.com/malaysia2016/