Nicaragua Real Estate Gets its Own, New Presence on the Web
International Real Estate Listings.com steps into the Nicaragua real estate industry with a Nicaragua-specific website. Nicaragua property players and investors exhibit keen interest after understanding the unmatched benefits on offer for them.
[USPRwire, Fri Aug 20 2010] International Real Estate Listings.com debuts in the fast developing Nicaragua real estate market to assist the Nicaragua property holders, real estate developers, agents, and international investors in successfully profiting from the rapid expansion and growth in the Nicaragua real estate listings. All those who had visited the new website have realized the immense potential created by the website to help Nicaragua real estate stakeholders without the intervention of middlemen. The facilities of creating multiple Nicaragua real estate listings with photos, descriptions, and a video and the opportunity of international exposure have lured these people in hordes to the website.
The Republic of Nicaragua is the largest nation in Central America, with a land area of more than130, 300 sq. km. About one-fourth of the population of Nicaragua lives in the capital city of Managua. The official language is Spanish. Tourism is one of major growth engines of the country, along with agriculture. The tourism industry has grown more than 70% in the last 7 to 8 years. The scenic beaches and routes, the unique architecture in places like Granada and Leon, and the attraction of agritourism and ecotourism had been the major reasons for this growth of tourism sector. This has led to a significant development in the construction industry and Nicaragua real estate market. Statistics show that the foreign direct investment had increased by more than 79% between 2007 and 2009.
Mr. Taylor White PHD, the creator of the global real estate website, http://www.InternationalRealEstateListings.com, recognized the immense potential that exists in the Nicaragua real estate for sale, properties for exchange, and opportunities for Nicaragua rentals. With his vast experience in international real estate market and abundant knowledge about the Central American real estate laws and regulations, he decided to help Nicaragua real estate owners, property developers and agents, and international real estate investors with his expertise through a separate Nicaragua real estate website. When we met Mr. White about this new website, he brought out the special features of the website for exhaustive benefit to all the stakeholders in Nicaragua real estate industry.
1. The Nicaragua real estate owners, property developers and agents can create their individual accounts in the website within 30 seconds, without the need to furnish any personal information or credit card details. This protects the interests of the lister in a comprehensive manner.
2. After creating the account, the lister can upload any number of properties in the Basic Listings section of the website, with exhaustive descriptions, numerous photos and a video for each property. The Nicaragua real estate listings are valid free of cost in this section for 6 months.
3. The lister can send emails of the property listings to all interested persons through Free Property Alert tool.
4. To bring the Nicaragua real estate listings to the global opt-in subscribers of International Real Estate Listings.com, the Nicaragua lister can place the listings on the exclusive section, Free Weekly Hot Sheet. This is also a cost-free service.
5. For even more enhanced local and international exposure, the lister can upgrade his listings from Basic Listings to the sections of Exclusive Properties, Premium Properties, and Featured Properties. This upgrading is again done free, subject to certain stipulated conditions.
6. One more tool for getting international attention and reaping quick profits from the Nicaragua real estate by selling, renting, or exchanging the property internationally is to request the option of exclusive emailer to all the members of the website residing in various countries, including the real estate agents of those countries.
7. When the lister has posted the property in the Nicaragua website, the listings are placed on the Facebook and Twitter pages of the International real estate section of the website.
8. Additionally, the listings are submitted to several major social bookmarking websites, such as Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Oodle, Backpage, Vast, etc.
9. Finally, the Nicaragua property owner also benefits from a special Nicaragua Craigs List posting free of cost through a customer-specific flyer design.
About International Real Estate Listings:
International Real Estate Listings.com, the brainchild of Mr. White PHD , has been developed to help International real estate owners, property developers, and real estate agents of major nations, by removing the cultural, legal, and linguistic barriers. The provision of a common platform for people from several countries to obtain knowledge of choice properties all over the globe has attracted huge number of people in becoming members of the website. East account holder gets a free Basic Listing of multiple properties free of cost for 6 months, with the provision of uploading detailed descriptions, several photos and a YouTube video of each property. The FREE 20-page report on all matters related to international real estate and access to success stories of other customers in sale, rental, and exchange of properties in cross-country transactions are available to the account holder immediately on creation of the individual account. It is no surprise that people from several nations are actively becoming members of the website, http://www.internationalrealestatelistings.com/list_property.
Taylor White, PHD
International Real Estate Listings
522 Balboa Plaza, Avenida Balboa
Panama City, Panama
760 208 1207