Media: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - New Report Available
New Media market report from MarketLine: "Media: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide"
[USPRwire, Sun Dec 27 2015] The G8 Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 media market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The G8 countries contributed $597.7 billion in 2014 to the global media industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $646.2 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 1.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the media industry, with market revenues of $316.9 billion in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $85.0 and $53.5 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the media industry in the G8 nations with a value of $346.8 billion in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $88.0 and $57.1 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered:
* What was the size of the G8 media market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 media market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the G8 media market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Publishing: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Broadcasting & Cable TV: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Hotels & Motels: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Software: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide