The Nation’s No #1 ACDIS Symposium: Outpatient CDI to be held October 14-15 in Austin, Texas
The largest ACDIS Symposium: Outpatient CDI features two days of education and networking dedicated to the fastest-growing area of clinical documentation improvement (CDI): the outpatient setting.
[USPRwire, Wed Oct 09 2019] Join us for this one-of-a-kind conference featuring two concurrent educational tracks of diverse sessions for both managers/leaders and clinical chart reviewers, including how to get started in the ambulatory setting, query techniques and nuances, metrics and analytics, staff training, and demonstrating return on investment.
Learn from your peers and the nation’s foremost outpatient CDI experts while you take advantage of a unique networking experience.
Topics include sessions on:
• Building an outpatient CDI program
• Risk adjustment: Common diagnoses often missed in outpatient documentation
• Outpatient query practices: Building compliant queries
• MACRA and MIPS: A look at physician quality and payments
• Critical differences between inpatient and outpatient coding guidelines
• How to teach physicians E/M
• Defining different documentation, coding, and reimbursement requirements
• Also included is a special “lightning round” ideas-sharing session and a dedicated Q&A panel to help answer your most pressing questions.
At the conclusion of this year ACDIS Symposium: Outpatient CDI, attendees will be able to:
• Develop strategies to begin or improve outpatient CDI programs
• Modify existing CDI programs to include review of outpatient documentation and risk-adjusted methodologies such as HCCs
• Design CDI education for physicians related to outpatient practice
• Incorporate CDI data to track and report program progress and drive improvements
• Recognize compliance risks in the query process
“The ACDIS Symposium will be two days of incredible education, coupled with networking and sharing of practical advice from those with established outpatient CDI programs,” says ACDIS Director Brian Murphy. “If you’re looking to start an outpatient CDI program, or want to grow an existing one, then you shouldn’t miss this unique opportunity.”
To register for the ACDIS Symposium this year, visit https://acdis.eventbrite.com
To register for Next year ACDIS Symposium visit https://acdis.eventbrite.com