MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market Projected to Augment at a Notable CAGR during the Foreca
The MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market is projected to record a CAGR of approximately 20% through 2028.
[USPRwire, Wed Sep 11 2019] Fact.MR has published a new research report on global MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market sizes, upcoming industry trends and growth opportunity through 2018-2028 to its online database that tries to unveil the various scenarios prevailing in the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market. This assessment delivers a smart compilation of primary and secondary data which provides a clear insight about the future plans expected to impact the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market. This study comprises of prominent data which makes it a beneficial source for investors, analysts and industry experts to acquire necessary knowledge associated to the fundamental market trends, opportunities and growth drivers.
Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2572
- The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)-guided radiation therapy systems market was valued at nearly US$ 221 Mn in 2018, and is expected to register 31% y-o-y growth in 2019. The MRI-guided radiation therapy systems industry has been underpinned by the emergence of advanced technologies in healthcare and medical devices industries.
- Increasing adoption of radiotherapy in cancer treatment is fuelling demand for MRI-guided radiation therapy systems. The MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market is projected to record a CAGR of approximately 20% through 2028.
- North America remains the leading market for MRI-guided radiation therapy systems, as the percentage of cancer patients treated with radiation therapy in the United States (U.S.) is witnessing a rapid rise.
- With a significant rise in the national expenditures for cancer care in the U.S., which is primarily triggered by the alarming rise in cancer prevalence, North America is expected to remain the high-growth market for MRI-guided radiation therapy systems.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market?
- MRI-guided radiation therapy systems are becoming an integral part of cancer treatment, in light of their relatively greater benefits over linear accelerators (Linac). Leading market players are participating in conferences, exhibitions, and trade shows, to better position their products, and boost profitable sales.
- Favorable reimbursement policies pertaining to cancer care that facilitate patients with better access to highly efficient radiation therapy systems, continue to drive adoption of the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems among hospitals and radiotherapy centers.
- Growing adoption of next-generation technologies is leading to product developments with advanced features, such as real-time monitoring, which offer enhanced efficiency and precision, while reducing the margin of error in cancer treatment.
- Increasing capital expenditure on healthcare infrastructure, and advanced medical devices in developing countries, is laying the groundwork for manufacturers in the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market.
What are the Key Challenges in the MRI-guided Radiation Therapy Systems Market?
- Recent advancements in technologies and the improved efficiency of alternate cancer treatments may negatively impact the demand for MRI-guided radiation therapy systems.
- Strict government regulations and standards are likely to influence salient strategies of manufacturers in the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market, causing a delay for the product to reach the market.
- Dearth of skilled professionals in the healthcare sector, especially in developing nations, will restrict the adoption of MRI-guided radiation therapy systems in hospitals, research centers, and radiation therapy centers.
The technology used in MRI-guided radiation therapy systems is relatively new, and the market is yet at its infancy. Implementing a new technology to introduce an innovative radiation therapy system that is MRI-compatible, without the interference of one component with another, requires extensive R&D and significant capital investments. Manufacturers rely on licensing and patenting their innovative technologies for revenues and sales. Currently, only two companies have a substantial presence in the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market—Elekta AB and Viewray Technologies, Inc.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2572
Analysts have considered the most important aspects of the research methodology to assess growth of the MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market during the forecast period 2018-2028. Actionable insights obtained from industry experts in MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market have been extrapolated and industry-validated information about the competitive landscape of the market has enabled analysts to come up with this insightful study on MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market. A comprehensive list of sources for primary research and secondary research used to reach important insights on the growth prospects of MRI-guided radiation therapy systems market is provided in the study.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at: https://insiderstribune.com