"Defense Spending: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide" is now available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Defense Spending: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Mar 01 2016] The NAFTA Defense Spending industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA defense spending market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA defense spending market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA defense spending market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The defense spending industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $614.9 billion in 2015.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.5% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the defense spending industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $588.1 billion in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $18.1 and $8.7 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the defense spending industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $627.0 billion in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $18.7 and $11.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA defense spending market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA defense spending market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA defense spending market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA defense spending market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Aerospace & Defense: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Mobile Phones: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Pet Care: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Paper & Paperboard: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Generics: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide