New market study, "Social Business Services in the Cloud 2016 - 2020", has been published
Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Social Business Services in the Cloud 2016 - 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Mar 04 2016] Enterprise organizations are challenged with adopting optimized social business practices while integrating global teams, driving innovation, and increased productivity. The promise of Social Business Services in the Cloud is to transform customer information into a competitive advantage through a combination of insights and real-time customer experience/perceptions. Actionable information is derived through leveraging Big Data and related analytics.
This research provides an overall market analysis for small, mid-sized, and enterprise companies, which represents a market seen taking part in social business services. The report evaluates potential users of cloud service and includes a SWOT analysis, cloud social vendor analysis, market trends, and industry forecasts.
The report also analyzes the technology and solution providers in certain key areas including marketing automation, social media monitoring, enterprise collaboration, web experience management, information governance, digital commerce, CRM and customer support, ECM and File sharing, and workforce management. This report provides market projections for global social cloud business applications and by industry segments.
Full Report Details at
* Telecom service providers
* Business services companies
* Social networking companies
* Cloud infrastructure companies
* Enterprise companies in all verticals
* Social and cloud application developers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Social Business Services in the Cloud: Market Analysis and Forecast 2015 - 2020
- Cloud Managed Services Market - Global Forecast to 2015 - 2020
- Enterprise Mobility 2015: BYOD, Cloud, Social, Big Data and Application Management
- Cloud Services Brokerage Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Cloud Computing Market in K-12 in the US 2016-2020