New Market Research Report: Future of the UK Defense Industry
Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
[USPRwire, Tue Feb 10 2015] The Future of the UK Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* Over the historic period, UK defense expenditure registered a decline at a CAGR of 2.02%, decreasing from US$59.6 billion in 2011 to US$54.9 billion in 2015
* UK's military expenditure, valued at US$55.6 billion in 2016, is expected to increase to US$58.1 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 1.13% over the forecast period
* UK's military expenditure will be driven by the procurement of better defense systems and participation in peace keeping and conflict resolution operations
* The Defense Ministry is expected to procure ballistic submarines, infantry fighting vehicle, multi-role aircraft, aircraft carriers and transport aircraft
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of UK's defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* UK defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the UK defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the UK defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the UK defense industry.
* It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Get this Report
* This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the UK defense industry market trends for the coming five years
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Russian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Finnish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Brazilian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Danish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019