New Market Research Report: Future of the Saudi Arabian Defense Industry
Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
[USPRwire, Wed May 20 2015] The Future of the Saudi Arabian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Saudi Arabian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* Saudi Arabia is the fourth largest defense spender in the world, behind the US, China, and Russia, with a military budget valued at US$56.7 billion in 2015.
* The rising tension with Iran, aggressive procurement strategies and modernization programs, along with the need to strengthen its indigenous defense industry, are the major drivers boosting military spending.
* Saudi Arabian defense expenditure is expected to increase from a projected US$63.3 billion in 2016 to reach US$87.2 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 8.35%.
* The various procurements that have fueled the growth of the capital budget allocation during 2011-2015 include F-15 aircraft, UH-60M Black Hawk utility helicopters, C-130J-30 Aircraft and KC-130J Air Refueling Aircraft, Eurofighter Typhoons, Light Armored Vehicles (LAVs) PATRIOT (PAC-2) Missiles Recertification, air missile defense systems, and other arms imports.
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Saudi Arabian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, tthreat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Saudi Arabian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Malaysian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020