Future of the Australian Defense Industry - New Market Research Report
Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
[USPRwire, Mon Jul 07 2014] The Future of the Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Australian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies and key news.
* Australian defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 1.91% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$26.7 billion in 2014
* The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$150.9billion.
* The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 26.5% over the forecast period against an average share of 24.5% during 2010-2014
* Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$21.2 billion cumulatively
* The key areas of investment is expected to be aircraft, submarines, helicopter, naval vessels, and missile defense systems.
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of the Australian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Australian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Australian defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the Australian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyer, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry and barrier to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's import and export over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Australian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Australian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2018
- Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Japanese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Indian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
- Future of the Italian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019