Canola Oil Market: Precise Scenario Covering Trends, Opportunities and Growth Forecast During 2017-2
Canola oil is extracted from rapeseed from the Brassicaceae plant family. Canola oil is consumed in many industrialized nations and its benefits are enormous as it comes from a health promoting family of plants.
[USPRwire, Wed Jan 02 2019] Canola oil is extracted from rapeseed from the Brassicaceae plant family. Canola oil is consumed in many industrialized nations and its benefits are enormous as it comes from a health promoting family of plants. It is also used in biodiesel and also in cosmetic products like lipsticks, in newspaper oil, lubricants and even candles. Industrial benefits coupled with health benefits make this a more adopted product and its usage is on the rise.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=98
The canola oil usage has been rising since past few years. Owing to its increased demand, the production of canola oil has risen tremendously. The canola oil market witnesses a good growth pattern owing to several aspects which are responsible for driving the progress ratio. The benefits of canola oil are tremendous, especially for heart ailments. The omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids present in the canola oil facilitate good heart health. Owing to this important aspect, a majority of population across different regions are preferring canola oil in their day to day usage. The main factor fuelling the canola oil market growth is the fattening awareness about canola oil benefits. It also helps in lowering bad cholesterol without altering the good cholesterol. Cosmetic application is another important factor, as canola oil is largely used in cosmetics owing to the benefits it provides. Certain body lotions are also prepared which contain canola oil. It provides anti-aging properties and is used to control wrinkles, acne, blemishes as well as fine lines. However, the higher pricing of canola oil along with soya bean which is a substitute to canola oil and is readily available, can challenge the growth of the canola oil market. The global canola oil market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% over the period of forecast, 2017 to 2022.
Europe Witnesses Dominance Among all the Other Regions
The European region is favorable for the canola oil market and since past few years Europe has been showing increased consumption of canola oil. The canola oil market in Europe is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022, which reflects above average growth of canola oil in this region. Following Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) also shows good growth for the canola oil market. The European region is favorable for all the segments considered in the research study and dominates all other regions in each aspect.
Processed Segment Surpasses the Virgin Segment by Product Type
The processed segment by product type is expected to grow at a rapid pace to reach a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecasted period of 2017-2022 as compared to the virgin segment which shows an average growth rate. The revenue share of the processed segment during 2017 is more than double of the revenue share reflected by the virgin type and is expected to maintain this higher revenue share or even grow owing to increased BPS it enjoys.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/98/canola-oil-market
Specialty Stores Outshines Every Other Distribution Channel
Modern trade and franchise outlets segments in the distribution channel witness a loss in the BPS by the end of 2022. Moreover, the emerging online segment reflects an above average growth rate during the forecasted period and an increase in the BPS. The specialty segment outruns all these segments in terms of BPS as well as growth rate during the period of forecast. It is poised to reflect the highest CAGR of 4.4% and a higher gaining of BPS by the end of 2022.
Below are few highlights from the research report on global canola oil, which can give an inkling to the report details
- The global canola oil market is distributed over the entire globe through various distribution channels. However, the specialty stores channel seems to be more intense and promising and is poised to show a good growth in the coming years. Based on past market observations, this segment is poised to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.4% during the forecasted period. Following specialty stores, the online segment is also picking up speed and both these segments are expected to outrun the modern trade and franchise stores segments and witness a good gain in the BPS, especially the specialty stores. It becomes essential for investors to rethink about their strategies, and whether to invest in modern trade of franchise stores segments, even if the modern trade segment has a higher revenue share till date.
- The research report focuses on the end user analysis, which slates the scenarios for food service, food processor and retail segments. The retail segment is poised to show a higher growth rate, probably the highest CAGE as compared to the other segments. The market share of the food service segment is higher than both the segments, however, revenue market share of the retail segment has come close to the share of food service segment. Both these segments, retail and food service are expected to enjoy a gain in the BPS, of which the retail segment is expected to gain almost four times the BPS of food service.
- As far as regions are concerned, Europe seems to the most favorable region for the canola market from a global perspective. The consumer market is strong and is poised to show a higher growth rate compared to North America and MEA. Asia Pacific excluding Japan comes second in the race as far as growth is concerned.
- By product type, the processed segment dominates the market and reflects a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecasted period of 2017 to 2022. The virgin segment shows average rate of growth and has lower market share by revenue. The market research observations expect that the processed segment would show a revenue market share which would be more than double than that of the virgin segment by the end of 2017 and it also witnesses a huge gain in the BPS.
- Competitive dashboard does its role of giving the reader the necessary information about the key players, and this study would help chalk important strategies and make informed decisions. The key companies profiled in the market research report on global canola oil market are American Vegetable Oils Inc., Adams Group, Fuji Vegetable Oil Inc., Cargill Inc., Borges Mediterranean Group, Bunge Limited, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods (Ach), Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd., and The Adani Wilmar Ltd.
Table of Content:
- Global Canola Oil Market - Executive Summary
- Global Canola Oil Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Canola Oil Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Canola Oil Market Definition
2.2. Global Canola Oil Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Canola Oil Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Canola Oil Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Canola Oil Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Processed Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Virgin Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
- Global Canola Oil Market Analysis and Forecast By End User
4.1. Global Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast By End User, 2012-2022
4.1.1. Foodservice Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Food Processor Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. Retail Canola Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
Canola Oil Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/98/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/