"Renewable Energy: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" now available at Fast Market Research
New Alternative Energy market report from MarketLine: "Renewable Energy: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide"
[USPRwire, Tue Mar 01 2016] The G8 Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value, volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8Renewable Energy market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 Renewable Energy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 Renewable Energy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The G8 countries contributed $282,907.5 million in 2014 to the global renewable energy industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $614,973.4 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 16.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, Germany is the leading country in the renewable energy industry, with market revenues of $67,913.9 million in 2014. This was followed by the US and Italy, with a value of $59,218.5 and $48,655.6 million, respectively.
Germany is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the G8 nations with a value of $195,983.7 million in 2016, followed by Italy and the US with expected values of $131,209.9 and $92,128.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 renewable energy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 renewable energy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 renewable energy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the French Passenger Rail market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Renewable Energy: Global Industry Guide
- Solar PV in China, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Biopower in The UK, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in the US, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles