"Global Wind Tower Market 2015-2019" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Alternative Energy market report from TechNavio: "Global Wind Tower Market 2015-2019"
[USPRwire, Sun Dec 13 2015] Technavios market research analyst has estimated that the prospect for growth in this market is strongly driven by the wind energy industry, which is influenced by the rising environmental concerns, increased power demand, favorable government support, and the rising need to reduce dependency on fossil fuels. These factors are expected to stimulate the prospects for growth in this market and results in its impressive market value of more than USD 19 billion by 2019.
In this market research report, analysts estimate the APAC region to dominate the global market for wind towers during the forecast period. Market growth in this region is expected to be driven by factors like rapid industrialization, growing power demand, and government initiatives to back renewable power development. These factors promote market growth in this region during the forecast period and results in its high market share of nearly 44% by 2019.
Full Report Details at
Competitive landscape and key vendors
This market is highly competitive and is primarily dominated by large vendors like CS Wind Corp and Enercon Gmbh. Vendors that focus on designing robust and tall towers that can support large capacity turbines in both onshore and offshore conditions are expected to gain maximum prominence in this market.
Leading vendors in this market are -
* CS Wind Corp
* Enercon Gmbh
* Shanghai Taisheng Wind Power Equipment
* Trinity Structural Towers
* Vestas A/S
* Windar Renovables
Other prominent vendors analyzed in this market research are AMBAU, Dongkuk, Gamesa, GE, KGW, Siemens, Suzlon, and Win Wind.
Segmentation by type and analysis of the wind tower market
* Tubular steel
* Lattice towers
Technavio market research analysts have estimated the tubular steel towers segment to dominate over all the other segments during the forecast period. Growth in this segment is envisaged to be driven by factors like its cost effectiveness and its ability to provide strength to the wind turbine structures, which results in its impressive market share of almost 92% by 2019.
Application-based segmentation of the wind tower market
By application, the onshore segment is envisaged to account for more than 92% of the total market share by 2019. Rising onshore wind capacity across the globe is expected to account for this segments high market share during the forecast period.
Key questions answered in the report include
* What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019
* What are the key factors driving the global wind tower market
* What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global wind tower market
* What are the challenges to market growth
* Who are the key vendors in the global wind tower market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Wind Turbine Operations & Maintenance Market, Update 2015 - Market Size, Major Contenders, Trends, and Analysis to 2020
- Wind Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Denmark, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Wind Power in Greece, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles