Market Report, "Turkey Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014", published
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Turkey Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Sep 17 2014] The short-term outlook for the Turkish petrochemicals industry is challenging, with the depreciation of the lira and the rising cost of credit dampening domestic demand, but export growth and low stocks should help lift demand going forward, according to BMI's latest Turkey Petrochemicals Report.
Buying demand for polymers appeared to decrease going into Q314 amid increased production and slower than expected market growth. Turkish petrochemicals demand will be robust in the coming years after a temporary slowdown in 2013. The key drivers will be strong construction and autos industry growth. However, in the short-term the pressures Turkey has felt over 2013 and the first half of 2014 will dampen the growth of the local petrochemicals market. The Turkish lira has suffered a major depreciation. In the face of mounting policy uncertainty and rising US bond yields, project financing from domestic banks will subsequently become more expensive as Turkish banks are heavily reliant on international credit. This will have knock-on effects on industrial consumption of petrochemicals projects as well as the wider economic context.
Full Report Details at
* We are forecasting significant growth in the Turkish autos sector, which should support engineering plastics used in vehicle production. Despite a fall in 2012, BMI maintains there will be resurgence in Turkish autos production on the back of relatively strong export growth and domestic sales. BMI's Autos Team forecasts Turkish vehicle production to grow on average 8.4% year-on-year (y-o-y) from 1.07mn vehicles in 2012 to 1.74mn vehicles in 2018.
* We maintain the view that the fundamentals of Turkey's petrochemicals market - a growing population, the privatisation drive and a thriving role as an energy and transport hub - will keep the market on the watch list for investors. Prime Minister Erdogan has confirmed his government's determination to go ahead with the country's grand construction projects, which points to continued opportunities...
The Turkey Petrochemicals Report has been researched at source, and features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts for key petrochemicals sub-sectors. The report also analyses the impact of regulatory changes, recent developments and the background macroeconomic outlook and features competitive landscapes comparing companies by products and services, sales, market share, investments, projects, partners and expansion strategies.
BMI's Turkey Petrochemicals Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Turkish petrochemicals industry.
* Benchmark BMI's independent petrochemicals industry forecasts to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Turkish petrochemicals market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United Arab Emirates Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014
- Czech Republic Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014
- Romania Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014
- Israel Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014
- Azerbaijan Petrochemicals Report Q4 2014