Just Published: "Q2 2016 Global Bid Round Outlook - Gabon to Hold Postponed Deepwater Round"
Recently published research from GlobalData, "Q2 2016 Global Bid Round Outlook - Gabon to Hold Postponed Deepwater Round", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Jun 08 2016] A total of three bid rounds in Australia and Gabon are due to close in Q2 2016. Australia plans to close two bid rounds - 2015 Offshore Round 2 and 2015 Offshore Round 1 Re-release - in the quarter. Of the two rounds, 2015 Offshore Round 2 offers the highest acreage (45,710km2) and has the highest number of blocks on offer (11). Gabon is also offering five blocks under its 11th Licensing Round, which has been postponed from the previous quarter as the country is planning to change its fiscal terms.
* Provides overview of the global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2016
* Major developments related to bid rounds in Q1 2016
* Information on each bid round due to close in Q2 2016 by country
* Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
* Overview of bid rounds due in Q3 2016
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Obtain the most up to date information available on global bid rounds due to close in Q2 2016
* Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
* Keep abreast of recent developments on global bid rounds
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on global bid rounds
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BP p.l.c. (BP.) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Siemens AG (SIE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- General Electric Company (GE) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Equatorial Guinea Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Deepwater Acreage to be Offered in 2016 Round
- Global Planned LNG Industry Outlook to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Terminals