Education Apps Market in the US 2015-2019: New research report available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from TechNavio, "Education Apps Market in the US 2015-2019", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Jan 29 2016] Technavio's market research analyst predicts the education apps market in the US to grow at a CAGR of approximately 31% during the forecast period. The rising penetration of e-learning and m-learning in educational institutions is expected to result in the extensive digitization of educational methodologies. This extensive digitization of educational methodologies is anticipated to bolster growth in the education apps market during the forecast period.
The growing demand for e-learning is the key driver for the growth of this market. The rising adoption of gadgets, such as tablets and laptops, by students, is expected to pave the way for digital textbooks and other online educational content. Since e-learning facilitates customized learning for students by preventing the generalization of educational content; their augmented adoption is envisaged to result in market growth during the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Product-based segmentation of the education apps market in the US
* Pre-primary education
* Primary and secondary education
* Higher education
In this market study, analysts have estimated the primary and secondary education segment to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. Much of this segment's growth can be attributed to factors like the growing preference for blended learning and the rapid growth of the virtual schools in the US region.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The market for education apps in the US is highly competitive and is primarily dominated by pure-play education technology vendors and large technology vendors like Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Since this market has low entry barriers, the entry of new players is estimated to result in market fragmentation during the forecast period.
The top vendors in the market include -
* Duo Lingo
* Lumos Labs
* Rosetta Stone
The other prominent vendors of the market include Age of learning, BenchPrep, Duo Labs, and IXL Learning
Key questions answered in the report include
* What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
* What are the key factors driving the education apps market in the US?
* What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the education apps market in the US?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the education apps market in the US?
* What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the education apps market in the US?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
* Global Digital Publishing Market 2015-2019
* K-12 Education Market in GCC 2015-2019
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Education Apps Market - Market Study 2015-2019
- Smart Education and Learning Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Education Technology Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global m-Education Market 2016-2020
- Education ERP Market - Global Forecast to 2020