"Gardening in the United Arab Emirates" now available at Fast Market Research
New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Gardening in the United Arab Emirates"
[USPRwire, Tue Jun 28 2016] The prevalent lack of home ownership remains the major constraint in the development of a healthy gardening industry in the United Arab Emirates. Other factors such as arid soil and scorching heat during the summer further discourage residents from investing in gardens. Villas and houses with gardens form only 34% of the total residential structure, however only 49% of the houses are owned. People from the United Arab Emirates comprise 11% of the total population but they tend to regard gardenin...
Euromonitor International's Gardening in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Garden Care, Gardening Equipment, Horticulture, Other Gardening, Pots and Planters.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Gardening market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2019
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2019
- Home and Garden in the United Arab Emirates
- Retail Sales through Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers in United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2019
- Gardening and Outdoor Living in the United Arab Emirates: Market Snapshot to 2019