Report Published: "Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the Czech Republic"
New Consumer Goods market report from Canadean: "Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the Czech Republic"
[USPRwire, Wed Jun 29 2016] Oral Hygiene market in the Czech Republic will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Toothpaste will be the leading value category, while the Dental Floss category will register fastest growth during 2015-2020.
* Of the six categories analyzed, the Dental Floss will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.4% during 2015-2020
* Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 43.4% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in the Czech Republic
* The use of Flexible Packaging is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2015-2020
* GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson and Johnson Gmbh and Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh are the leading market players in the country
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in the Czech Republic provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Full Report Details at
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
* Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
* Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Companies Mentioned in this Report: The Procter and Gamble Company, Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Johnson and Johnson Gmbh, Glaxosmithkline Plc, Biocosmetics Laboratories, Swissdent Cosmetics Ag, Sunstar Suisse S.A., Domiro Inc, Dr. Theiss Naturwaren Gmbh, Dentek Oral Care Inc., 4 Dent, Queisser Pharma, Fittydent International Gmbh, Unilever Plc, Lighthouse Health Products Inc., Alpa s.r.o., Spojene kartacovny a.s., Henkel Ag and Co. Kgaa
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Spain
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the UK
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Canada
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Thailand
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Brazil