New Report Available: Destination Market Insights: East Africa
New Consumer Goods market report from Canadean: "Destination Market Insights: East Africa"
[USPRwire, Sun Jun 26 2016] The East African region is going from strength to strength with over 5.4 million international arrivals in 2015, a growth rate of over 2% in one year. Although recent terrorist attacks have affected Kenya's inbound market, overall, there is a positive trajectory across the region with Canadean expecting arrivals to reach over 7.2 million by 2020.
The Trans-East African Highway connects the capitals of Ethiopia and Kenya, and is part of the bigger Trans-Africa Highway that runs from Egypt through Sudan to the north, and Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana to the south. Several other projects are also currently being implemented including the Northern Corridor Transport Improvement Project and Lamu Port South Sudan Ethiopia Transport (LAPSSET) corridor. These regional developments will boost tourism across the region with inbound arrivals expected to reach over seven million by 2020.
Full Report Details at
Canadean's report - "Destination Market Insights: East Africa" provides detailed information on the East African inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
* Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
* Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering East Africa's inbound tourism sector
* Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
* Detailed analysis of the market trends in East Africa's inbound tourism sector.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Kenya, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania's Inbound Travel and Tourism sector
* Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
* Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Kenya Airways, Hilton
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Luxury Hotels Market To 2019
- The Global Budget Hotels Market to 2019
- The Global Full-Service Airline Market to 2019
- Middle East and Africa Power Rental Market - Trends and Forecast to 2019
- Middle East & Africa Learning Management System Market - Analysis and Forecast to 2019