Market Report, "Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in South Africa", published
Recently published research from Canadean, "Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Jun 15 2016] The Oral Hygiene market in South Africa will register similar growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Private label products in Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads category registered faster growth than Dental Floss category during 2012-2015.
* Of the six categories analyzed, the Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 3.8% during 2015-2020
* Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for nearly two-fifth of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in South Africa
* The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2015-2020
* Reckitt Benckiser Plc, Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh and Johnson and Johnson Gmbh are the leading market players in the country
Full Report Details at
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
* Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
* Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Glaxosmithkline Plc, Foster And Smith, Inc., The Procter and Gamble Company, Exceptional Health, Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Johnson and Johnson Gmbh, Prestige Brands,inc., Reckitt Benckiser Plc, Dentyl Active., Amway Corporation, White Glo, Oralwise Inc., Jordan As, Orkla ASA, Church and Dwight Co., Inc., Pierre Fabre S.A, Unilever Plc, Lornamead, Inc, Amka Products (Pty) Ltd, Cca Industries, Inc.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in South Korea
- Consumer and Market Insights: Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa
- Consumer and Market Insights: Feminine Hygiene Market in South Africa
- Dental and Oral Hygiene Product Market in South Africa to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Oral Hygiene in South Africa (2015) - Market Sizes