Fragrances in Cameroon - New Report Available
Fast Market Research recommends "Fragrances in Cameroon" from Euromonitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Fri Jun 24 2016] In 2015 fragrances recorded current value growth of 6%, which was lower than the growth over the review period. Despite the fact that players benefited from stronger consumer purchasing power, high unit prices still discouraged many low- and middle-income consumers from buying these products, because they are not considered essential products, but luxuries. Demand was strongly driven by the increased influence of Western culture and its ideals of grooming and beauty. In addition, the growing ava...
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Cameroon report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Venezuela
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Australia
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Denmark
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Sweden to 2019
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Australia to 2019