"Speech Analytics Market in North America (2013 - 2019)" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Software market report from MicroMarketMonitor: "Speech Analytics Market in North America (2013 - 2019)"
[USPRwire, Mon Dec 01 2014] The North America speech analytics market is expected to grow from $241.8 million in 2014 to $696.2 million by 2019, at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2014 to 2019. The drivers for the North American market include growing number of call centers, increased voice importance in multi-channel world, new implementation areas, and the rising demand for cloud analytics & risk management solutions.
Speech analytics, also known as audio mining, is used to spot and analyze spoken words that bring structure to interactions and reveal information buried in the interaction between the customer contact centers and organizations. Speech analytics adoption optimizes workforce performance and enhances customer experience.
North America is the strongest initial market for speech analytics and has the highest penetration rate as majority of the analytics companies are based in this region. The exponentially increasing number of call centers is one of the driving factors of speech analytics market in the NA region. Previously, call centers were considered only to centralize calls, to reduce costs, and to support sales team. But in the current scenario, speech analytics technology is mostly being used in call centers to extract valuable business intelligence.
Full Report Details at
The report provides competitive benchmarking of the leading players in the market, such as NICE, Verint, HP Autonomy, CallMiner, and Nexidia, among others, in terms of product offerings, key strategies, and operational parameters. In addition to this, the report provides market trends, overall adoption scenarios, competitive landscape, key drivers, restraints, and opportunities in this market. Furthermore, the report aims at estimating the current size and the future growth potential of this market across the different applications, verticals, and regions.
The market segmentation detailed in the report is as given below:
* By Applications: Business process management, agent performance management, customer experience management, market intelligence management, and risk & compliance management, among others
* By Solutions: Speech engine, indexing & analysis software, query engine, and reports & dashboards, among others
* By Services: Professional service, and support & maintenance service
* By Verticals: BFSI, healthcare, insurance, government, consumer goods & retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and IT & telecommunications, among others
Along with the MMM assessment, customize the report to meet your company's specific needs. The following customization options provide a comprehensive summary of the industry standards and deep dive analysis:
A comprehensive analysis and benchmarking of applications and solutions in the market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Customer Experience Management Market - Advanced Technologies, Touch Points, Adoption Trends, Market Size & Forecasts (2014 - 2019)
- Telecom Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Healthcare Workforce Management Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Marketing Automation Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Biometrics Market in North America 2014-2018