"Internet of Things Solutions, Business Opportunities, and IoT Forecasts 2015 - 2020" Published
Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Internet of Things Solutions, Business Opportunities, and IoT Forecasts 2015 - 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Jan 22 2016] The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to fundamentally transform M2M communications, global IT support systems, and business processes in virtually every industry vertical. IoT will significantly impact wireless (short range and macro networks), network signaling, authentication, and data management systems.
Embedded systems will also be at the cornerstone for IoT deployment, especially within Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. Data generated through sensors embedded in various things/objects will generate massive amounts of unstructured (big) data on real-time basis that holds the promise for intelligence and insights for dramatically improved decision processes.
Accordingly, there is an emerging significant business opportunity for Cloud Service Providers and Big Data Analytics within IoT. There is an increasingly urgent need for end-to-end security for IoT systems and services as Mind Commerce anticipates that their intrusions will become increasingly impactful leading to the potential for operational disruption, industrial espionage, damage to enterprise assets, and even potential physical harm to human beings.
Full Report Details at
This research offering is the most comprehensive available covering business drivers, technologies, leading companies and solutions, applications, services, market segments, and future outlook for IoT. Forecasts are provided for 2015 to 2020 for major IoT focus areas including:
* Big Data in IoT
* Security in IoT
* Smart Cities and IoT
* IoT and Data as a Service
* IoT and Embedded Systems
* IoT and the Industrial Internet
This research bundle is value-priced as the sum total of each report purchased individually would be significantly more expensive. All purchases of Mind Commerce reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
* Security companies
* Internet of Things companies
* Wireless device manufacturers
* Wearable technology suppliers
* Digital signal processor providers
* Telephony infrastructure providers
* Computer and semiconductor companies
* Embedded hardware, software and OS providers
* Mobile/wireless network operators and service providers
* Next generation application developers and content providers
* Consumer electronics merchandisers and application providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Big Data in Internet of Things (IoT): Key Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Security and Privacy in the Internet of Things (IoT): Challenges, Market Opportunities and Forecast 2015 - 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Embedded Infrastructure and Devices in the Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem: Next Generation Embedded System Hardware, Software, Tools, and OSs 2015 - 2020