"Industrial IoT Market - Global Forecast to 2020" now available at Fast Market Research
New Computer Technology market report from Markets and Markets: "Industrial IoT Market - Global Forecast to 2020"
[USPRwire, Tue Dec 23 2014] Industrial IoT Market by Technology (Wired, Wireless), Components (Sensors, Memory & Processors, Networking Components, RFID & others), Industry Verticals (Manufacturing, Transportation, Retail, Healthcare & others), & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is known by different names by different industry players such as Industrial Internet, or Industry 4.0, among others. It can be defined as the integration of intelligent industrial products, processes, and services that communicate with each other and with people, over internet.
This report focuses on the in-depth segmentation of IIoT market by the different type of technology, component, industry vertical, application, and geography. The different types of applications covered are power generation systems, security and access controls, temperature controls, pressure and leakage controls, and vibration controls.
Full Report Details at
The report also covers the major trends being followed in the IIoT market along with, market dynamics, porter's analysis and value chain analysis. The market dynamics are categorized under four headers: drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. Market forecasts have been done using these market dynamics.
The report also gives detailed profiles of various companies currently, active in this market. In addition to the company profiles, the report provides a competitive landscape (CL) of the key players in the market. The CL covers market share analysis, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, partnerships, new product developments, and other key growth strategies of each player. Some of the key players in the industry that have been covered in this report are Intel (U.S.), Cisco (U.S.), General Electric (GE) (U.S.), AT&T (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Echelon (U.S.), IBM (U.S.), and Qualcomm (U.S.), among others.
The market is also mapped against geography. The market by geography is segmented by various economic regions such as Americas, Europe, APAC, and RoW.
* Global IIoT market statistics with detailed classifications and splits by market size.
* Impact analysis of market dynamics with factors currently, driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long term
* Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the Industrial Internet of Things market
* Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product and application market, in-depth market share analysis with the respective revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
* Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, and key developments such as product launches and acquisitions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Digital Signage Market - Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Internet of Things Technology and Application Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2014 - 2020
- Level Sensors Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Supercapacitor Market - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2020)