"HD Voice Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019) " Published
New Software market report from Markets and Markets: "HD Voice Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019) "
[USPRwire, Fri Oct 31 2014] HD Voice Market by Application (Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Multimedia Conferencing, Audio Broadcast, Announcement Services), by User Type (Enterprise User, Consumer) - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
Voice communication is moving rapidly with the evolution from Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) to IP-based telephony. HD voice refers to the next-generation technology which offers considerably higher voice quality for calls using both mobile and fixed networks. This technology is a type of voice transmission, present in VoIP systems, whereby higher voice quality is communicated over a lower bandwidth.
The usage patterns and growth of Over-The-Top (OTT) providers such as that of Skype are visibly driving the market for VoIP technology. The businesses, predominantly in the case of SMBs, are also progressively deploying web conferencing applications to combine voice, video, and screen sharing for provision of an enriched communication experience.
Strategic VoIP handset equipment vendors, namely Polycom, Snom, and Aastra among various others are gradually implementing HD codec technology into their products, in order to remain competitive and offer an additional enticement for its customers to shift to VoIP technology.
The major restraints in this market are the lack of codec interoperability, and limited accessibility and connectivity of the devices. This report analyzes the growth rate and penetration of HD voice across all regions.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for the market sizing and forecasting exercise. A few of the global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological, and economic factors. For instance, exchange rate is one of the economic factors which are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into applications, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different users and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position one's business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, includingend-user analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and venture capital funding. Besides this, there are company profiles of the ten major players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can help place one's company ahead of the competitors.
Full Report Details at
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- In-Building Wireless Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Wireless Gigabit (WiGig) Market - Worldwide Forecasts, Business Models, Technology Roadmap and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Rich Communications Services Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Converged Infrastructure Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Location Based Services (LBS) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)