"France Information Technology Report Q4 2014" is now available at Fast Market Research
New Computer Technology market report from Business Monitor International: "France Information Technology Report Q4 2014"
[USPRwire, Fri Oct 24 2014] We downgraded the outlook for the French IT market in Q4 2014 due to a deterioration in the economic outlook. We were already forecasting slow medium term growth as a result of high penetration of products and solutions and cuts to public spending , and France is now expected to be a regional underperformer . However, France will continue to be a leading global IT market for due to its scale and the fact it is home to leading IT services providers and a growing cybersecurity ecosystem. Meanwhile, enterprise spending on cloud services including S oftware- a s- a - S ervice , I nfrastructure- a s- a - S ervice and P latform- a s- a - S ervice is expected to grow rapidly, driving continued investment in data centre facilities by leading global vendors, as well as local telecoms operators and cloud services providers.
Full Report Details at
Headline Expenditure Projections
* Computer Hardware Sales: EUR17.7bn in 2013 to EUR18.2bn in 2014, then EUR19.7bn in 2018 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.2% 2014-2018 in local currency terms. Over the medium term, desktop and notebook volumes are expected to stabilise, while tablet growth will slow dramatically due to saturation.
* Software Sales: EUR12.2bn in 2013 to EUR12.6bn in 2014, then EUR14.6bn in 2018 with CAGR of 3.7% 2014-2018 in local currency terms. Demand for cybersecurity solutions stands out as a growth area as concerns about state surveillance are stoked by media reports.
* IT Services Sales: EUR22.5bn in 2013 to EUR23.5bn in 2014, then EUR27.9bn in 2018 with CAGR of 4.3% 2014-2018 in local currency terms. The cloud computing market is forecast to be the main driver for IT services spending, boosted by the presence of strong national cloud computing providers.
Key Trends & Developments
A major acquisition in the French IT market was completed in August 2014 when Atos closed its initial tender offer for shares in France-based enterprise data group Bull, giving it 84.25%...
The France Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's France Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in France.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- China Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Czech Republic Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Mexico Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Kuwait Information Technology Report Q4 2014