Top ICT spenders in Australian Financial Markets; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015
New Software research report from Kable Market Intelligence is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Sep 29 2015] Top ICT spenders in Australian Financial Markets presents the output from Kable's ICT spend prediction statistical model, a log-linear regression model that provides ICT spending predictions based on a company's demographic profile. The statistical model has been developed using an extensive collection of survey and interview data that Kable has conducted with ICT decision makers on their IT spending, as well as the insight of our analyst team.
Top ICT spenders in Australian Financial Markets illustrates how Kable expects the top ICT spenders in Australian financial markets to allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The predictions were formulated in March 2015 following a large survey of ICT decision makers. Estimated trends in ICT spending have been identified through to the end of 2015 following feedback from respondents on their forthcoming investment plans.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand how the Australian financial markets enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market.
* Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting).
* Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of the Australian financial markets enterprises.
* Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, business intelligence, and security products).
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AustralianSuper Pty Ltd, MLC Limited, Macquarie Group Limited, Sunsuper Pty Ltd, Macquarie Bank Limited, HESTA Super Fund, MTAA Superannuation Fund, Australian Unity Limited, BT Financial Group Wealth Management, Colonial First State Investments Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Top ICT spenders in UK Financial Markets; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015
- Top ICT spenders in the Australian Insurance Industry; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015
- Top ICT spenders in the Australian Retail Banking Industry; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015
- Top ICT Spenders in Australia; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015
- Top ICT spenders in the UK; Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2015