Software: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide - New Study Released
New Software market report from MarketLine: "Software: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide"
[USPRwire, Mon Jun 09 2014] The NAFTA Software industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA software market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA software market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key software market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA software market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The software industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $188.2 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the software industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $177.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $7.7 and $3.3 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the software industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $244.4 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $9.2 and $4.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA software market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA software market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA software market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA software market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Parking Management Market (Access Control, Security and Surveillance, Revenue Management, Reservation Management, Valet Management, Enforcement and Permit Management, Guidance and Slot Management) Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Games Software in North America
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide