Recently released market study: Next Generation Biometric Market - Forecasts & Analysis 2014 - 2020
Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Next Generation Biometric Market - Forecasts & Analysis 2014 - 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Apr 25 2014] Next Generation Biometric Market by Technology (Fingerprint, Palm, Face, Iris, Vein, Voice & Signature), Function, Application (Government, Defense, Travel & Immigration, Home Security, Banking, Consumer Electronics & so on) & by Geography - Forecasts & Analysis 2014 - 2020
Biometrics is the science and technology of measuring and analyzing biological data. In information technology, biometrics refers to technologies that measure and analyze human body characteristics, such as DNA, fingerprints, eye retinas and irises, voice patterns, facial patterns, and hand measurements. This report covers various biometric authentications such as face recognition, fingerprint recognition, iris recognition, palm recognition, vein recognition, signature recognition, and others. Out of all the biometric authentications, face, finger, and iris recognition are commonly used in most of the applications.
This report segregates the overall biometric technology market into various application areas such as government, defense, banking and finance, travel and immigration, healthcare, consumer electronics, commercial security, and home security. Increasing security threats, unauthorized infiltration across the borders, unauthorized immigration, illegal transaction at the ATMs, and so on give a rise to the biometric technology market. One of the major drivers for this market is government funding for biometric technology for deployment across the globe. Some of the key companies in the biometric market are 3M (U.S.), Cross Match Technologies (U.S.), Saffran SA (France), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), and NEC Corporation (Japan).
Full Report Details at
* Total revenue of the global biometric market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 17.6% from 2014 to 2020
* Impact analysis of the market dynamics, with factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, along with their impact in the short, medium, and long-term landscapes
* Analysis of the global market with a special focus on the high-growth applications in each vertical and the fast growing application market segments
* Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging markets by application, technology, and geography
* The key trends related to the function, technology, and applications that shape and influence the market
* Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market
* Detailed competitive landscape with an identification of the key players in the market
* Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches and acquisitions
* Identification of emerging trends and analysis of opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the biometric market
* Brief analysis of Porter's five force analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gesture Recognition & Touch-Less Sensing Market - Global Forecasts and Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Semiconductor (Silicon) IP Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Head-Up Display (Hud) Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts