Recent Study: Poland Information Technology Report Q4 2014
New Computer Technology market report from Business Monitor International: "Poland Information Technology Report Q4 2014"
[USPRwire, Fri Nov 07 2014] We see Poland as one of the most attractive IT markets in the region over the medium term based on its untapped potential amid ongoing technology trends and are becoming increasingly bullish as our strong macroeconomic outlook plays out. Household purchasing power is being supported by a combination of low inflation and employment growth , and we expect rising incomes will drive retail hardware spending . H owever in the short-term the rapid transition in consumer spending away from notebooks to low-cost tablets, will sustain unit sales growth but squeeze the total value of sales. Enterprise and government spending has a stronger outlook over the medium term, in part supported by the distribution of EU funds for ICT and information society-related initiatives. Meanwhile, we also point to the potential for not only domestic cloud services, but also for Poland to become a regional cloud services hub following the expected harmonisation of data security and privacy regulations. Companies such as Cloud Technologies SA will be well-placed to take advantage of these trends.
Full Report Details at
Headline Expenditure Projections
* Computer Hardware Sales: PLN12.6bn in 2014 to PLN15.1bn in 2018, compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% in local currency terms. Forecast raised slightly due to evidence of uptick in enterprise upgrades following the withdrawal of Microsoft support for XP in April 2014. Software Sales: PLN5.5bn in 2014 to PLN6.9bn in 2018, CAGR of 5.8% in local currency terms. Enterprise software market will continue to grow as vendors target small and medium enterprises, with security software solutions potentially outperforming as regional security concerns heighten.
* IT Services Sales: PLN12.6bn in 2014 to PLN17.3bn in 2018, CAGR of 8.2% in local currency terms. Cloud computing will be the leading growth area, particularly if Poland benefits from the harmonization of EU data regulations, but there are also notable opportunities in...
The Poland Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Poland Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Poland.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- France Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Romania Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Indonesia Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- China Information Technology Report Q4 2014
- Sweden Information Technology Report Q4 2014