New market study, "Ministry of Justice ICT landscape report", has been published
New Software market report from Kable Market Intelligence: "Ministry of Justice ICT landscape report"
[USPRwire, Fri Jan 17 2014] This report looks at the ICT market landscape in the UK criminal justice market. It is intended both for those currently working with public sector criminal justice clients, and those considering this market for the first time.
Introduction and Landscape
Cuts to the departmental expenditure limit of the Ministry of Justice come at a time when pressure on the Ministry's services continue to rise. While the challenges of transitioning from a legacy ICT estate are considerable, so too are the opportunities. The scale of necessary savings cannot be achieved purely by cutting back budgets. There is a need to change business processes, which requires additional ICT investment.
Full Report Details at
While the department continues to centralise procurement, suppliers will increasingly need to understand how the different parts of the Ministry operate together in order to fully exploit the transformational opportunities.
Key Features and Benefits
Kable covers the use of ICT in the public sector across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Key Market Issues
This report aims to help suppliers address this disparate market by:
* Explaining current drivers behind MoJ ICT expenditure
* Identifying the various routes to market
* Providing an overview of the current contract portfolio
* Analysis of changes envisioned by "Transforming Rehabilitation."
* Providing an overview of transition to a future operating model through the FITS programme
* Highlighting key technological trends within the sector.
Includes structure of criminal justice in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, market drivers and challenges, ICT initiatives and opportunities.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: G4S, Serco, Capita, Telefonica, Astrium, British SME Buddi, Lockheed Martin, Stos, Skyscape Cloud Sercices, Candence Partnership, IBM, Atos Origin, HP, Computacenter, Fujitsu, Steria, Savvis, Accenture, Oracle.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- ICT investment trends in Western Europe - Understanding ICT spending to 2014
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Spain - Enterprise ICT investment plans to 2013
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Financial Markets - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- ICT budget and staffing trends in small enterprises - Enterprise ICT investment plans
- ICT budget and staffing trends in Pharmaceuticals - Enterprise ICT investment plans