New Market Study Published: Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast to 2018: Enterprise Communications
Recently published research from Kable Market Intelligence, "Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast to 2018: Enterprise Communications", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Thu Mar 27 2014] Kable's Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Communications market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Communications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six key categories, thirteen technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
* Technology categories covering Enterprise Fixed Voice, Enterprise Ethernet, IP VPN, Enterprise Mobility, Managed and Hosted IP, and Enterprise Conferencing.
* Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
* Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
* Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
Full Report Details at
Key Market Issues
* The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Communications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning six key categories, thirteen technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
* More than 56,700 data points across various technology categories, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
* Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
* Kable forecasts the global enterprise communications market to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2014 to 2018.
* Government is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise communications spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2014 to 2018.
* Mobile data is forecasted to be the largest proportion (29%) of the overall enterprise communications market, expected to reach $134 billion by 2018.
* Large institutions' spend on enterprise communications is forecasted to reach $284 billion by 2018.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Enterprise Video Market (Conferencing, Webcasting, Video on Demand, Video Streaming, Asset Management, CMS, Video Collaboration, Video Analytics, Video Security, Managed Services) - Global Advancements, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market [IVR, OCR, Pattern Recognition, Auto Coding, Text Analytics, Speech Analytics, Machine Translation, Information Extraction, Question Answer, Report Generation] - Worldwide Market Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Gamification Market [(Consumer Gamification, Enterprise Gamification) by Deployment (On-Premise, On-Demand); Application (Marketing, Sales, Hr, Support, and Development); Size (SMB, Enterprise)]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Network Analytics Market [(On Premise, On Demand), by Applications (Mobile, Voip and Fixed Line, Unified Communications), by End Users (Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications, Enterprises)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)