New Market Research Report: Surface Inspection Market - Global Forecast to 2022
New Computer Technology market report from Markets and Markets: "Surface Inspection Market - Global Forecast to 2022"
[USPRwire, Tue Jun 28 2016] Surface Inspection Market by Component (Camera, Frame Grabber, Optics, Lighting Equipment, Processor, and Software), Surface Type (2D and 3D), System (Computer System and Camera System), Vertical, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
"Surface inspection market expected to be driven by the rising awareness about product quality in the consumers"
The surface inspection market is expected to reach 3.53 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2022. Rising awareness about product quality in the consumers has led to the increase in demand for inspection and quality assurance for end products. Increasing need for automation in the industrial sectors has also contributed to the growth of the market.
Full Report Details at
"Automotive expected to be the fastest-growing vertical during the forecast period"
Among all the verticals, the automotive vertical is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. Automotive is one of the major sectors wherein vision-based surface inspection plays an important role since this sector demands accurate inspection and quality assurance for its products; therefore, the growth of the surface inspection market for the automotive vertical would accelerate in the coming years.
"APAC to be the leading market for surface inspection during forecast period"
Among all the geographic regions, APAC held the largest market share of the surface inspection market in 2015 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. APAC has emerged as a major manufacturing hub with the presence of countries such as China, Japan, India, and South Korea, which is boosting the demand for surface inspection systems in this region.
Breakup of primaries:
* By Company Type - Tier 1: 40%, Tier 2: 30%, and Tier 3: 30%
* By Designation - C-Level Executives: 35%, Directors: 45%, and Others: 20%
* By Region - Europe: 40%, North America: 30%, APAC: 20%, and RoW: 10%
Key players in the surface inspection market include ISRA VISION AG (Germany), AMETEK, Inc. (U.S.), Omron Corporation (Japan), Teledyne Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Microscan Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Toshiba Corporation (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Matrox Electronic Systems Ltd. (Canada), IMS Messsysteme GmbH (Germany), and VITRONIC GmbH (Germany) among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
* This report includes the market statistics pertaining to component, surface type, system, vertical, and geography along with their respective market size.
* The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight of the surface inspection market.
* Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the surface inspection market have been detailed in this report.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Destructive Testing and Inspection Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Surface Mount Technology Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Pin Insertion Machine Market - Global Trend and Forecast to 2022
- GaN Power Devices Market - Global Forecast to 2022
- Radar Sensor Market - Global Forecast to 2022