New Market Research Report: Kuwait Information Technology Report Q1 2016
Fast Market Research recommends "Kuwait Information Technology Report Q1 2016" from Business Monitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Sun Dec 20 2015] We forecast a weak growth outlook for the Kuwait IT market, with a decline in oil prices and saturation of the retail market playing a key role in this. However, high incomes will ensure the market remains lucrative in per capita terms, despite a small population and limited growth prospects. Within the enterprise sector, we expect IT investments to benefit from the need to diversify the economy away from the oil sector.
Latest Updates And Developments
IT hardware sales in Kuwait will increase from KWD158mn in 2016 to KWD164mn in 2019, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3%.
Software will experience heightened growth compared to hardware, with sales of KWD59mn in 2016 increasing at a CAGR of 3.8% to reach KWD66mn in 2019.
Full Report Details at
Services will lead the sector alongside software, experiencing a CAGR of 3.8% over 2016-2019, increasing in value from KWD103mn in 2016 to KWD113mn in 2019.
The Kuwait Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Kuwait Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Kuwait.
* Benchmark BMI's independent IT Industry forecasts for Kuwait to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Kuwaiti IT market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Kuwait's IT sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Kuwait.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering IT, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant national and multinational company developments.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the IT sector and within the broader telecommunications, political, economic and business environment.
BMI Industry Forecast
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Malaysia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Argentina Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- China Information Technology Report Q1 2016