New Market Research Report: China Information Technology Report Q1 2015
Fast Market Research recommends "China Information Technology Report Q1 2015" from Business Monitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Thu Dec 25 2014] China continues to outperform in terms of IT spending growth and IT sector development due to a mix of economic strength and a forward-looking policy environment . Despite rapid growth in the past decade the market remains attractive with strong growth prospects resulting from (inter alia) the size of population, rising incomes, relatively low market penetration and a supportive poli tical environment . IT spending growth in China is expected to outperform on a regional and global basis, with a CAGR of 10.0 % forecast 2014-2018 as IT spending increases as a share of GDP . However, China's IT market is not without its challenges as the pool of first-time buyers diminishes and vendors continue to struggle in the face of ongoing high levels of piracy, cyber security issues, intense competition for price-sensitive consumers and uncertainty generated by regulatory decisions . BMI believes that t he outlook is positive overall, with the caveats mentioned above.
Full Report Details at
Headline Expenditure Projections
* Computer Hardware Sales: CNY581.3bn in 2014 to CNY625.8bn in 2015, +7.7% in local currency terms. Volume growth will outperform market value as price erosion and a continued shift in the device sales mix towards tablets pushes down the PC average sales price.
* Software Sales: CNY86.6bn in 2014 to CNY92.7bn in 2015, +7.1% in local currency terms. Growth expected to dip in 2015 after OS upgrade demand was brought forward to 2014 by the withdrawal of Microsoft support for XP.
* IT Services Sales: CNY210.9bn in 2014 to CNY351.5bn in 2015, +17.2% in local currency terms. Cloud computing adoption expected to accelerate in 2015 due to improvements in network infrastructure and the spate of partnerships between global and local vendors.
Key Trends And Developments
In many economic segments China's government has utilised regulatory tools and state buying power to promote the development of local vendors, with the goal of...
The China Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's China Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in China.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Argentina Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Malaysia Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Thailand Information Technology Report Q1 2015
- Germany Information Technology Report Q1 2015