New Market Report: Predictive Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2020
Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Predictive Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Mon Dec 21 2015] Predictive Analytics Market by Business Function, Applications (Risk Management, Operations Management, Sales Management, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Management), Organization Size, Deployment Model, Vertical, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
"Massive surge of structured and unstructured data is driving the growth"
MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global predictive analytics market to grow from USD 2.74 billion in 2015 to USD 9.20 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.4%. The predictive analytics market is growing rapidly because of the transition from traditional Business Intelligence (BI) techniques to advanced analytics techniques and massive surge of structured and unstructured data.
Full Report Details at
"North America is expected to have the largest market share"
Among business functions, human resource is expected to witness the highest growth rate. Network management is expected to witness the highest CAGR during from 2015 to 2020 among applications. The North American region is expected to continue being the largest revenue generator region for predictive analytics vendors for the next five years, followed by Europe.
The study validates the market size of segments and sub-segments through secondary research and in-depth primary interviews. Various industry leaders in Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 companies were contacted for primary interviews. The in-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, marketing directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the predictive analytics marketplace.
* By Company type - Tier 1- 30%, Tier 2- 40%, Tier 3- 30%
* By Designation - C-Level - 72%, Director Level- 14%. Others- 14%
* By Region - North America- 57%, Europe-14%, Asia-Pacific- 29%
The report includes the study of key players offering predictive analytics solutions and services: SAS Institute (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), SAP SE (Germany), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), FICO (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Tibco Software (U.S.), Alteryx (U.S.), RapidMiner (U.S.) and Dell, Inc. (U.S.). Furthermore, the report also includes in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the predictive analytics market, with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
The report will help the market leaders or new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into various sub-segments, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across different end users and regions.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Software Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Internet of Things (IoT) Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Analytics as a Service Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Security Analytics Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Retail Analytics Market - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2020