Marketing Automation Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019 - New Study Released
New Software research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Sat Dec 06 2014] Marketing Automation Software Market by Application (Campaign Management, Email Marketing, Mobile Application, Inbound Marketing, Lead Nurturing and Lead Scoring, Reporting and Analytics, Social Media Marketing) - Global Forecast to 2019
The marketing automation software is a sales and marketing tool that helps the company to nurture leads with their likes and dislikes and turn the customers into delighted customers. The software understands the leads behaviour and on that behaviour do scoring and converting into quality leads to the sales team. The software broadly focuses on range of automation and analytic tool for sales and marketing activities through multiple online channels.
The major factors that is driving the Marketing Automation Software market is the need of marketing accountability, third-party application ecosystem, and growth in multiple online channels is enhancing the market globally. These drivers are creating demand of the software across various verticals.
Full Report Details at
The major factors which are restricting the growth of Marketing Automation Software market are open source solution, technology shift, and data privacy. Furthermore there are even few challenges like providing customer specific solution to every organisation.
There are various assumptions that have been taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, economic factor such as exchange rates are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are not expected to seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC and LA regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the market into application types, deployment modes and end users comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help in the better understanding of the competitor and gain more insights to better position one's business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, which includes competitor ecosystem and competitor portfolio comparison. Besides, there are company profiles of top ten players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put one ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps in understanding the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Intelligent Building Automation Technologies Market by System & Services [Physical Security, Life Safety, Facility Management], IT Technologies & Industry Verticals - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecast & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Healthcare Workforce Management Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Enterprise Asset Management Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)