Market Report, "European Revenue Cycle Management System (RCM) Market", published
New Software research report from MicroMarketMonitor is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Nov 26 2014] Revenue cycle management system (RCM) for healthcare providers enables healthcare organizations of all sizes to accelerate their revenue cycles. This is achieved by reducing the number of denied insurance claims, speeding explanation of benefits (EOB) reconciliation, improving the quality of information, streamlining denial management, and automating processes. The RCM solution starts when a patient enters the hospital. It automates business process leading to speedy patient and payer follow-up.
Globally, Europe is the second-largest revenue cycle management market, and is expected to reach a value of $1,198.6 million by 2018. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3%, from 2013 to 2018. This growth is attributed to the rise in the adoption of new and updated versions of RCM solutions. New projects have been initiated to meet the huge demand of the new versions of RCM solutions. Healthcare providers in Europe are now undergoing consolidation to improve purchasing capacity of RCM solutions.
Full Report Details at
The key players in the market include, Quest diagnostics (U.S.), Cerner Corporation (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), Athenahealth, Inc. (U.S.), Allscripts (U.S.), GE Healthcare (U.K.), eClinicalWorks (U.S.), CareCloud Corporation (U.S.), The SSI Group, Inc. (U.S.), Kareo (U.S.)
What makes our report unique?
You can request a 10% customization in the research that matches your requirement. For example, you could request a deep dive research in any specific region, technology, or application.
This report provides a competitive landscape of the top players. Under the strategic benchmarking section, we will provide you with their key developments along with the impacts that include new product developments, M&A, a strategic focus on any specific application, technology, and geography. Under the financials section, we will provide you with details that span capex (Investments), revenues, and EBITDA. Under the operational insights section, we will provide you with the new capacities added, new centers, and new key employments. Under the sales and marketing section, we will provide you with insights on new contracts (available on the public domain), new distribution channels added, and new marketing initiatives.
Key questions answered
* What are the market estimates and forecasts based on which the markets are doing well, and which are not?
* What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Audience for This Report
* Healthcare Provider IT Companies
* Hospital & Emergency Care Units
Markets that Influence the Growth of this Market
* U.K. Non-Clinical Information System Market
* Germany Non-Clinical Information System Market
* France Non-Clinical Information System Market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Transportation Systems and Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Smart Railways Market [Passenger Information Systems, Freight Information Systems, Rail Traffic Management, Operations Management, Security Monitoring, Communications, Ticketing, Rail Analytics]: Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Plant Asset Management System Market 2014-2018
- Railway Management System Market - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)